Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Come on Baby...It's GO Time.


It's our second try now at attempting to "jump start" this delivery. The weather was beautiful today and we thought today would be an AMAZING day to have a baby. Steve even likes the idea of a birthday on 5-25 because they are multiples. (He's such a math person!) So we headed down to town AGAIN for another trip to the mall. We brought the stroller this time so we could walk a little "faster." Of course, along the way, we thought Butter Pecan gelato would also be a great inducer. I'll let you know if it works! ;)

We found this really amazing CANDY store called Powell's. I was so upset I didn't have my camera to take lots of pics. It was amazing inside. Thankfully, Steve had his phone w/ camera on it so we didn't lose the entire experience.
Yum. Yes, I DRANK the part that had melted. It was $2.99 for a small! I wanted my money's worth. :)

So far though, I feel nothing. No contractions. Nothing...well maybe a little gas.

4 comments:

  1. Each time you post, I wonder if you are sending us a "I'm off to the hospital" post.

    I am hoping that the ice cream works. Fingers crossed! :)

    By the way, such super cute pictures of you and Macy. You guys are just too cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on, Zach! come out!!! we're praying hard for you, J. hopefully what you did worked! we'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I don't even truly KNOW you and I swear I am soooooo excited about this baby!!!

    Do you Twitter? If you don't, you totally should! Then you can send us updates via your phone from the hospital!
    (oh my gosh, I'm turning your life into my very own reality show, aren't I?? Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh! I just stopped by Kristen's blog and saw you won an award!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete