Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Princess Diaries II

Obviously, my daughter knows me all too well.
I found this quiz on The Limby's Blog. I thought, I MUST find out what Disney Princess I am! The results are in people.
Like I said, my daughter knows me all too well.


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of that quiz.

    Sounds fun! :)

    It also sounds like you are a fabulous princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I will have to do this when I get home because that link is blocked for me at work. I'll have to get back to you on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...I love your blog. It always makes me laugh and think. :)
    I am due July 27th. By my calculations...not sure what my "actual" due date is - didn't keep track too well way back then! But you know, somewhere around the end of July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni! Sorry I've dropped off the blog bandwagon for a while, this post vacation has thrown me for a loop.

    Sorry to hear about Mala, she sounded so sweet.

    Hooray for Zackey! I bet you are so glad he is here now! He's so amazing!

    Your doughnuts look good too!

    ReplyDelete