Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

7...and I'm in Heaven

Happy 7th Anniversary my dear! I love you.

Today Steve and I celebrate 7 years of marriage! Woooo hooooo!

I couldn't be prouder to be your wife.

This morning I woke up to the number 7 taped all over the house in "treasure hunt" mode.

Steve, you are so creative.

I love when you do that over any fancy dinner.

The time and effort that you put in to making me feel loved is tripled when it comes from your heart and not your pocketbook.

Thank you for taking your time and making my heart feel delighted.

Here's to 700 more.

8 comments:

  1. Happy ANniversary Joni & Steve!!
    Congratulations, you guys are super adorable. Here's to many many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys!! What a beautiful couple you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pic of you two is so incredible. You guys look so amazing! And do still;)

    Congrats to a great couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture of you guys!!

    Happy Anniversary, and how cute is your sweeties taping 7 everywhere!

    That is AWESOME!! :)

    To many more wonderful years together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww that's awesome! happy anniversary!! i love you both so much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Anniversary.

    What a great husband, despite the softball shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wedding picture!
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete