Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Cool Uncle Max

We all have to have at least ONE cool uncle.

Macy happens to have 3 at the present time. All three are super cool in their own right.
Uncle Max is uber cool though.

Macy's birthday present from him was a day on the lake. I told you he was uber cool.
Hey Max, my birthday is in March, remember? Maybe the lake is a bit cold then, but I'm just sayin.People, she is only 3. I know. I already know.


A little sand action.


Didn't the guy from Miami Vice wear those glasses?
Who ever thought they would be back in style??


Driving? Driving? And without a life jacket? You are kidding me.
Oh wait, they are beached. I can breathe again.


Thanks Uncle Max for a rockin' birthday gift.
(Next time, don't forget the sunscreen. She resembles Sebastian.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, awsome gift! I'd take something HALF as good any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow can Max be my Uncle too?

    Looks like she had a terrific time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Max rocks!
    As do his sunglasses.
    I want McDaddy to get a pair of those!

    Happy (belated) Birthday Macy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max always was rockin! I am lovin his glasses! What a fab uncle, i love that he took her to the lake, so sweet.

    Guess what? I tagged you missy! come on over and see what it's all about :)

    ReplyDelete