Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

And this is why I made a pot of coffee @ 4 in the afternoon...

1. I woke up with my ears hurting.
2. Canceled Macy's swim lessons.
3. Put on way too many cartoons so I could "rest" a little longer.
4. Showered at 2.
5. Put a new pair of pj's on.
6. Unloaded the dishwasher.
7. Made a chocolate cake.
8. Found an army of red ants that descended on the jelly from pbj's at lunch.
9. Clean up the ants.
10. Put Macy in a time out for sticking the nose sucker thing in her brother's mouth.
11. Sprayed more ants.
12. Made a pot of coffee. (it's decaf...don't give me grief...it's better than a shot of vodka right?)
13. Re-dressed Macy for the 4th time. (She's wants to be pretty all day....blahhhhh).
14. Put Zach down for his afternoon nap.
15. Insisted Macy have her quiet time so mommy could blog.
***
I would say there was light at the end of the tunnel. But Steve had to go to Costco because we are out of diapers and wipes, so he will be late. PLUS, tomorrow is his next test so he'll be studying all night.

*This does not include the diapering, nursing, "mommy wipe me", "I'm hungry, can I please have a snack," or the many times I rolled my eyes today.

Tomorrow is Friday. TGIF. (I think.)


Thanks for letting me vent. I probably just lost half of my readers.

9 comments:

  1. Oh. my. gosh. my day to a T!!Except, i showered at 4:30 and my coffee was NOT decaf! I would LOVE to know why my ear is hurting, the ibprofen and the allergy pill have had no affect! Oh yeah, and i want some chocolate cake! (But i have been nibbling on the last brownie!:)) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. note to self: proofread before posting.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey - with that day, you deserve as many pots of coffee in the afternoon as you feel like. Decaf or otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. You have captured my week this past week. Except without the blogging. Couldn't quite get that far. :) Eventually the sleep deprivation catches up with me and I must nap instead of blog. But it's nice to know I'm not the only one with days like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, I just had that day today!!

    Kudos to you for putting it out there, and making those of us who feel like we (me) are drowning on a regular basis, are not alone!

    Great post, and I am still so reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope still here!

    Hate days like that but I am always grateful for Disney babysitting my kids so I can flake out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say a much deserved coffee break ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. i completely understand, except I eat chocolate chip cookies. The louder Madison gets, the more I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I need to read your blog more often....sounds JUST like our house! : ))) Glad I'm not the only one who rolls their eyes...pesky little habit! : ) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete