1. I woke up with my ears hurting.
2. Canceled Macy's swim lessons.
3. Put on way too many cartoons so I could "rest" a little longer.
4. Showered at 2.
5. Put a new pair of pj's on.
6. Unloaded the dishwasher.
7. Made a chocolate cake.
8. Found an army of red ants that descended on the jelly from pbj's at lunch.
9. Clean up the ants.
10. Put Macy in a time out for sticking the nose sucker thing in her brother's mouth.
11. Sprayed more ants.
12. Made a pot of coffee. (it's decaf...don't give me grief...it's better than a shot of vodka right?)
13. Re-dressed Macy for the 4th time. (She's wants to be pretty all day....blahhhhh).
14. Put Zach down for his afternoon nap.
15. Insisted Macy have her quiet time so mommy could blog.
I would say there was light at the end of the tunnel. But Steve had to go to Costco because we are out of diapers and wipes, so he will be late. PLUS, tomorrow is his next test so he'll be studying all night.
*This does not include the diapering, nursing, "mommy wipe me", "I'm hungry, can I please have a snack," or the many times I rolled my eyes today.
Tomorrow is Friday. TGIF. (I think.)
Thanks for letting me vent. I probably just lost half of my readers.