Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Bomb-Diggity

We peeled.

We mixed.



We conquered.

I love me some homemade cobbler.


Here's the recipe:

Peachy-Keen Cobbler
1 stick of butter (probably why I loooooved it)
6-8 fresh peaches (or 1 can of the fakies)

topping:
1 c flour
1 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 c. milk

Melt butter stick in the pyrex pan while you preheat the oven to 375.
Combine the dry ingredients for the topping and mix in the milk until it's lumpless.

Peel and slice the peaches thinly. Pour over the melted butter in the pyrex.

Slowly pour the batter topping over the peaches.
Bake approx. 45 minutes.
At the very end, sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon on top and broil (while you watch it so it doesn't burn!)
And...ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I want those leftovers! That looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete