Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

First.....


MAKING FRIENDS


LEARNING TO CUT


SNACK TIME...YUM!


READING CENTER


YOUR BUDDY, COLE.

My dear Macy,
Today was your first day of preschool. It was as much your first day as it was mine. I worried that I would get teary-eyed, or that you might be a little clingy. Neither was true. You walked in through the doors with more confidence than I have seen in child your age. You amazed me with your willingness to "jump right in." You smiled, you laughed, you listened, and you exuded joy. I was so proud of you, and even prouder to be the mama to this beautiful little lady. So, here's to the beginning of a lifetime of learning. Enjoy the ride.

Love,
your mama

4 comments:

  1. You got to stay with her for her first day? How cool!

    I was worried that my daughter would be clingy for her first day last year, but she practically pushed me out the door, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!! We had a blast with you guys yesterday!!!! Surprise, surprise... Cole wants to go back to school with Macy :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe she's starting preschool... where has the time gone?!? I'm not surprised she loved it. that little girl LOVES to learn! good job, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!! YEA for Macy and her Mama! So glad that BOTH of you did so well.

    ReplyDelete