Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's a love - hate relationship.

I love living in the mountains.

I love having space.

I love seeing actual stars at night.

I love that my children are not plagued with asthma from the valley.

I HATE that we have snakes.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

This is Rattlesnake #4 people.

Now you can see why I have re-occurring nightmares about snakes.

My darling husband and brother (he's single ladies!) killed that snake.
Dead.

Max shot his head off basically.

Awesome.

So this is a warning to all you other snakes out there.
You better steer clear of our place, or we'll shoot ya.




(He's headless...my brother isn't dumb enough to get that close to a LIVING snake.)

2 comments:

  1. eeeeewwww!! it was a baby too!!! :( Yuck, i agree with your post totally, except i would add the drive to civilization gets annoying sometimes!!! I'm glad Max saved the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that your brother SHOT it!! Such a guy after my own heart. Gotta kill stuff to make sure they are really dead you know! :)

    Hoping all the rest of the snakes got the word, that if they come to your house, they get SHOT! :)

    ReplyDelete