Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome to Balboa Island


$1 to ride the Ferry. Awesome.


$1.50 Carousel Ride.
(she wouldn't look at me for a picture)


$7 for Bungee Trampoline.
(free for watching, which we did for 15 minutes!)


$3.75 for a Monster Shaved Ice.
(Blue Raspberry, Cotton Candy, Bubblegum)

$72.76 Disney Princess Bike that Macy spotted and coveted.
(no it is not ours, and I did not buy her one.)

Watching Macy's hair blow in the ocean breeze...priceless.
(You knew that was going to be cheezy didn't you?)

3 comments:

  1. I love cheezzzyyy! Very cute post and adorable photos!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun. And that monster shaved ice looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! And I cannot believe that monster shaved ice - I've never seen one so big!

    ReplyDelete