Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

In honor of you Dad...

Today is my DAD'S birthday

so instead of gettin' all sentimental


I thought I'd share a funny with you


my dad is the KING of jokes.

So here's a joke in honor of my dad.


A small boy is sent to bed by his father...

[Five minutes later]

"Da-ad..."

"What?"

"I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water?"

"No. You had your chance. Lights out."

[Five minutes later]

"Da-aaaad..."

"WHAT?"

"I'm THIRSTY...Can I have a drink of water??"

"I told you NO! If you ask again I'll have to spank you!!"

[Five minutes later]

"Daaaa-aaaAAAAD..."

"WHAT??!!"

"When you come in to spank me, can you bring me a drink of water?

Happy birthday dad.
I know I roll my eyes a lot when you are being "funny."
But, I secretly love that about you.

I sure love you...silly.
Hope your day is a gas.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dad!

    He does seem like a funny guy! :) Loving his pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your dad!

    He seems like a good sport to me! What a cute funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I bet he loved his very own post!

    Cute joke! Such a boy thing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday tribute for your dad! Wish him a Happy Birthday from the Kays at Mamasphere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy, happy birthday to your dad :)

    love all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete