Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Dell, you suck.


A lot of people have asked me if some of the people that comment on my blog are really my friends.
My answer is yes.
I may have never met some of them face to face, but yes, they are my friends.
One of my friends is having a Dell nightmare right now.
Head on over to her blog
and read about the crap Dell Computers has put her through.
It. Is. Wrong.
And, if you feel so inclined, pass the word along about Dell's customer service.
I hope something gets resolved for you Kristen.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!! And yes, my answer is that we are friends too. If you ever find yourself driving through Northern AZ, we are so going to get together and chat! :)

    Thanks for helping me get the word out. This whole situation has been nothing more than one frustration over another.

    I love that I have friends out there who are so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about this on her blog last week and was just appalled. I cannot believe this. I will never buy a Dell. Ever.

    ReplyDelete