Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Forever and Ever...

The setting: Driving home in the car after dance class.

Number of yawns: 3 (including one from Zach.)

Topic of Conversation: Random

The dialogue:

Macy: Hey, Mom. (very typical starter for us these days.)

Me: Yeeeeeeeesssss? (very typical response from me these days too)

Macy: (Big sigh.)

Me: (Internal big sigh...is she going anywhere with this?)

Macy: I love you.

Me: (heart melting)
I love you too.
(another big sigh, wishing and praying that this part of our relationship will stay, forever and ever.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's just the sweetest thing, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! These are the conversations I look forward too as Karys gets older...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, that is the BEST thing ever!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your special moment with us today!

    May many many many more come your way soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are so full of surprises! I get random I Love Yous, and they always make my day!

    ReplyDelete