Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

...aNd tO aLL a gOOdniGhT!

Christmas 2008:

...lovies...and a gingerbread house...


Macy's first preschool performance: Rockin' 50's theme
*Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree*Jingle Bells*Blue Christmas*

Loyal FansLAW FEST ... without the W :(
Yummy Tahoe Joe's!Gotta love text messaging when you are sitting right next to each other.
Silly.

Macy's favorite present (from G.G.)
I love that she is Snow White, and she is primping Aurora.
Doesn't daddy looked thrilled to be putting this together at 11:00 on Christmas Eve?


Sweet baby Zachary's first Christmas.
Our best present of 2008.



Here's wishing you a Happy and Healthy
2009!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, can Zach really be that big already?!?! WOW! And you my dear are so cute in all of your pictures!!

    Can I please come along next time it is martini night? I am so a martini girl! :)

    And Merry Christmas!! Looks like it was a wonderful time for all! Well except the hubby putting together the "princess station". hee, hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! we're one good lookin' family. i'm still waiting for the one "blog/story" -winkwink-
    love you!
    ~Sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a finkle tooter in your hair? :) I love the pics, it makes me want to blog....sort of, but i think i will update....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!! I'm glad you and yours had a wonderful holiday!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete