Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've been taken hostage...

by my LIFE!!!!

I just looked at my last post and realized it was mid FEBRUARY since I've last posted. Where did March go? Yikes.

To say the least, Bubba-Lu's Java Time has been quite an adventure. My stint as a stay-at-home mommy is over and I am back to alarm clocks, DAILY showers (ew, i know!), and mascara.

As we get used to this new schedule, I am beginning to find a few extra moments (thanks to steve-o making dinner tonight!)

The weather is beautiful and we have been soaking up the opportunity to work a little in the yard and try to take control of the masses of weeds. Argh.


A quick March re-cap:

MY 3OTH BDAY!




We had an awesome crab feed with good friends and family, and a few extra pounds. ;)

Family vacation to San Simeon where steve-o "let me" buy a new camera! Woooo-hoooo! I have yet to figure out how to get the pics on my computer. I know, it can't be THAT hard.

The passing of Steve's Grandpa Joe.

My nephew Jackson's 1st b-day.
My brother-in-law's b-day.

Over 100 mocha's made by yours truly. I'm that good.

My 2008 Blog Book came in the mail. (YEAH FOR BLURB!)

We organized an "Extreme Makeover Preschool Edition" for our Co-op Preshool (more pics to follow on that!)

...AND THEN IT WAS APRIL...

That's all for now. Hope to post again soon!

3 comments:

  1. how much do i love you for posting pics of the food? thissssssssss much ;D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONI!!!!!
    The big 3-0 huh? That's exciting!! Especially since you look 25 still woman!!
    I need to stop by and get a white mocha from Bubba-Lu's next time I'm up the hill!! How exciting! I'm so glad it's going well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    And, I'm thinking about doing the blurb thing, too! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Wow, life in the fast lane for you!!! Looks like it was fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete