Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

biRthDay bOy!!






Happy 1st birthday to my sweet Bubba-Bear.
It doesn't seem possible that one year ago you arrived chirping like a little bird.
You were sweet from the beginning and have only become sweeter everyday since.

You laugh at EVERYTHING.
You smile at strangers.
You make my heart sing.
You walk....er....run now.
You LOVE to eat.
Your favorite word is "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Water is your drink of choice.
Bathtime is a favorite past time.
You adore, and I mean ADORE your sister.
You are the biggest snuggle bug.
I think your "fake" laugh is hilarious.
You would eat bananas for every meal if I let you.
You think everyone should know how to play peek-a-boo, and wave when waved to.
You have made our lives bigger, brighter, fuller, funner (yeah...i said funner), and so complete.
You are an amazing little boy and I am so blessed to be YOUR mommy.
Kisses to the moon, stars, and back.
Muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment