Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Looking for Custom Christmas Cards?


Are you looking to send out something unique for your
Christmas Cards this year?
Are you tired of getting the same Costco photo version in the mail over and over?
I'm offering custom photo cards, designed to your specifications.
You provide the picture, and I'll design with your input your Holiday Card.
You pay a flat design fee of
$25.00
and you will receive a .jpg image that can be loaded to Costco,
or any other online site for easy printing.
Print as many or as few as you like!
Let me know if you are interested!
If you are looking for some talented photographers, I recommend Maxwell Wyatt Photography (he took ours), Stephen Ferguson, Christy Barcus & Kristin Day.
Here are a few samples I've been working on.







1 comment:

  1. Shout out to my sister-in-law for such creative designs...uber cool! You rock!

    ReplyDelete