Get yourself ready for the hot 4th of July with these easy pudding pops!
What you'll need:
12 paper dixie cups no bigger than 5 oz
12 popsicle sticks
2 packages of vanilla instant pudding mix (the larger boxes)
1. Set out your cups on a flat cookie sheet.
2. Mix pudding to package directions and separate into three bowls.
3. add red and blue food coloring to two of the bowls until you have reached your desired color.
4. Drop each color into the paper cup one at a time layer red-white-blue.
5. Place a popsicle stick in the center of each filled cup.
6. Freeze. Freeze. Freeze.
7. Once the pops have hardened, peel the paper cup off very gently and ENJOY!