Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

working on the list part one

remember my summer list.
it's pretty inspiring. ;)
i think you should make one too.
we're working on checking things off the list.

and speaking of "the list"....why is it that there is so much
gratification involved in actually checking something off of it?

why is it that the empty box stares straight into my soul as if to say,
"dude, (even though  i am a dudette) you forgot about me."
and i'm all about NOT forgetting things.
hence the list.

problematic.

so here's us working on the list.
this falls into the potty training category in case there was any confusion.

teaching my 2 year old to read is not on the list.
but i'm feeling like maybe i ought to add it now.
see.
problematic.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It should be his 8th grade year book pic for sure! But seriously, Zach rocks!! You go with your Ramona! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete