Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

mommy twilight

yeah.
i'm that mom.
the one who sits in the theatre like a cougar.
being with other cougar moms makes me feel better.
here's a photo story from our evening.


1st stop: Farmer's Market


2nd stop: Dai Bai Dang
we had drinks with awesome names like "long duck dong" and "sex at the dang"
they were pretty bomb.


3rd stop: Jacob....er...i mean....Eclipse
amy found a friend who HOOKED us up with seats.
I felt all VIP as he walked us up the stairs where we had awesome pickins of where to sit.
There were some jealous girls...
but seriously, when you're like "this" {insert two crossed fingers indicating closeness} with Taylor Lautner....special things happen for you.


Thanks ladies.
I had a great time swooning with you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a pack of cougars is sooo much more fun! I really want to go see it again, after I reread the book of course.

    ReplyDelete