Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

working on the list part three

this is my wheel-barrow sandbox.
it was on my summer list.
my dear friend shauna found an old wheel barrow for me.
i am in love with the style of it.
i gave it a fresh coat of red spraypaint. (approx $6 worth)
added a bag of sand. ($4)
and let the kids play.
not bad for $10.


i also think it would make a super cute bottled drink tub for the 4th of July!


i've only had to yell at the kids 3 times to keep sand in the wheel barrow. *sigh*


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up    party!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! You've got a great blog here and I love this idea. I host a toddler link up party every tuesday called Tot Tuesdays. Would love it if you'd stop by and link up this idea along with the many other great ideas you have for toddlers. Have a great day!
    http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! And so cute!
    Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is brilliant! It would be perfect for an apartment dweller like myself (we have a little back porch) and my boys would love it!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this blog.....very nice!! really interesting!!

    check mine out...im kinda new to this so bare with me....tel your friends and check it out!!
    thanks let me know what you think


    http://perfectworldiwish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete