Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hen Time

yes.
I've noticed my posts lately have had a lot to do with my fine feathered friends.

Here's a post about my real life friends. No feathers involved.

A group of my "sisters" from our Mountain Farmgirl Sisterhood clan traveled to Paso Robles for an antique show promoted by The Three Speckled Hens.

We had a great time catching up, laughing, sharing "falling in love stories," and purchasing some REALLY fun furniture and reclaimed items to decorate our homes with.

Amy did the show as a vendor, if you haven't tried her soaps, lotions, lip balms, scrubs, or salts...you my friend...are missing out.  
You can check out her blog here.

We had a wonderful trip.  It was some "hen time" that my soul needed.
Thanks lovely ladies.
i am joni lane and i came home with some cool crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment