Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

martha, why haven't you called?

...is it because our carving skills just aren't up to par?

cuz, i'm pretty much thinking that's why.

so, whateva' martha. [insert "w" sign made with fingers] 


we giggled way more than you probably would have on your show.
{although, i may or may not have growled a little at my husband and children for not sitting still long enough for me to snap decent pictures...but really, you'll thank me when you're 30 and you have pictures of your childhood}


Happy Halloween Everyone!
























i am joni lane, and pumpkin carving is NOT my game.

4 comments:

  1. seriously can't believe the eyelashes both of your beautiful children have!! did anybody else notice that?
    btw, i think martha would be lucky to have your jack-o-lanterns!! made w/ love & style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously can't believe the eyelashes both of your beautiful children have!! did anybody else notice that?
    btw, i think martha would be lucky to have your jack-o-lanterns!! made w/ love & style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin carving may not be your game, but your photography is pretty awesome. Love the photos...kidos are pretty darn cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!! I love the face Maci is making in the one picture, it made me giggle. It's so true about your kiddos' eyelashes, they are gorgeous!!
    I just love seeing everyone's jack o lanterns at Halloween! I just wish the darn things didn't rot so fast, yech!

    ReplyDelete