Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

time for a change

fall weather inspires me.
a season of change encourages transformation.

do you find yourself desiring newness?
fresh starts?
updated "to-do" lists?

i do.
i'm inspired.

so while I finish updating the new look of this blog,
please bare with me.

it's a change in progress.
a change i needed.

so I thank you for following "Life from the Hilltop"
and I hope that you will continue to follow "from the catbird seat."

a fresh change for me.
a new name.
a new look.

stay tuned for a post about "why the new name"



i am joni lane and i don't know how to clean without doing a complete overhaul.

1 comment:

  1. Great new name and graphic! Yay! You know...something that may be interesting...is to try find an app that allows people to comment out of their facebook profiles....the app would somehow be inbeded in each blog post. Just a thought....

    Looking forward to the newness (the oldness was goooooood though too!)

    Joe

    ReplyDelete