Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

expletive expletive, i really messed up.

I have a love hate relationship with promotions.
I love getting a good deal.
I also feel like a schmuck sometimes because I fall for the 
"ACT FAST" "TODAY ONLY" ~ mumbo jumbo.

I officially got myself into trouble for being that said "schmuck."

I was being cheap frugal.
I didn't want to pay the excessive charges on shipping.
So I rushed.
I threw together our Family Christmas Calendar so fast this year it would have made your head spin.
It was the "last day" to do the decent shipping option without having to go to the next tier on the shipping scale to ensure delivery by Christmas.
I know you feel me here.
That next tier on the shipping scale just makes your tummy hurt.
Like, I could have a nice dinner with the hubs for that kind of money.
Or, baby need a new pair a shoes with that money.
But shipping?
Seriously???

So I got my act together and I constructed our Christmas Card and Calendar in a matter of hours.
Done.
Ordered.
You will receive by Dec. 17. 
(FIBBER-MC.FIBBERS!!!! I JUST GOT THEM TODAY the 18th~)

I opened up the package.
And my heart sunk.
I screwed up.
I didn't double check everything like I normally do.
I'm busted.
My hubs, he gonna be mad somethin' fierce.
But...I promised to fix it.
And it sure makes for a good story.
I'm sorry hottie-mc.hotpants.
Nothin' personal.
I love you. 
Forgive me?

BEFORE
AFTER




i am joni lane, and i'm pretty sure i'm getting coal in my stocking for this one.

1 comment: