Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

::horizons::

I am in love with 2011 already.
For me, there is joy that comes with a new year.


There are so many wonderful things on the horizon.
My grandma is going to turn 90.
Steve and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage.
And...my little brother, my ONLY brother is getting married.
He's smitten and I can see why.
What a privilege to get to capture their love.
We spent the afternoon taking engagement photos.
I can hardly wait for the big day!!


Enjoy the pics of my handsome brother, and his gorgeous soon to be wife.


i am joni lane and my little brother is gonna get married. it's kinda a big deal.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Joni!! You amaze me more and more with each photo shoot you do!! These are freakin awesome. I LOVE the one with the sun shining through! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you alisha! this shoot was a lot of fun! thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete