Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

T minus 41 Days

remember this post?


the day is rapidly approaching.
the rainy skies (er...snowy skies) are finally clearing.
we are already eagerly anticipating the big wedding day.


i have three sister-in-laws from steve's side of the family that have blessed my life exponentially.
seriously, exponentially.
to a degree we are kindred spirits.
i heart them.


this will be my only sister-in-law on my side of the family.
(hence i have only one brother)


there is something beautifully unique and endearing to have elizabeth join my side.
my new comrade.
my new friend.
my kids' new aunt.
my sister.
oh, and my brother's wife...yeah...that too. ;)


yesterday, we threw her an amazing shower (if i do say so myself)
she is already so loved.
my mom has been helping me clean and organize for the shower.
she's a total superwoman.
my aunt jamey prepped food like a top chef.
seriously...she's got some mad chopping skills.
my fabu dad helped me decorate,
listened to me cry over the snow, 
and helped me move the shower indoors.
he fired up the panini machine and grilled up some deliciousness.
my family seriously rocks.


elizabeth, you are joining a family that serves.
a family that embraces togetherness.
a family that works their hiney's off for the people they adore.
a family that hearts you already.


here are the few photos i was able to snap during the shower.
i wish i had taken more.

 the outdoor shower, inside!



 the grill daddy!
 paninis, before they hit the grill.

 "annie wiz"
 the gum game.
 gifts galore!
 the bouquet maker!
the purdy bride

No comments:

Post a Comment