Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

The day for dads (vacation day 6)

...was lots of fun for moms and kids too.

our day was centered around the gift of time.
being together.

nothing too extravagant.
just time.

it was blessed.

we "silly-stringed" dad-o

took him out for a "man-sized" burger at sonic.



swam for a bit at oma & opa's house (hey we can check that off the summer list!)

met my parents at Sakanaya for some yummy dinner.

 and watched the teppan-yakki magic. 
it was the best my kids have EVER behaved at dinner.
they were enthralled.
(we can check that off the list too!)

happy dad's day to all the dad's out there.
we missed you opa...hope you are having fun in florida!!

1 comment:

  1. aw, I LOVE that picture of you and your dad, it makes me miss your family. After I have this baby girl I NEED to get up there and say hi to your momma, I think about her all the time <3

    ReplyDelete