Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

400.

this is my 400th post.
what better way to celebrate this post than to 
in the first place.

my macy.
so i decided this post had to be dedicated to her.

it just so happened that we had a photo date yesterday.
i have been busy photographing other people's laughter,
other families joy.
other people's memories.

don't get me wrong,
I LOVE IT!

but,
macy needed some mom time.

so we had a private photo session.
and we had a laughing blast.

macy, rock on baby.
your free spirit,
easy laughter,
bubbling joy,
and mad posing skills
fill my cup.

you make me feel joyful.
and that makes this mama very happy.

lulu-6

lulu-63

lulu-108

lulu-132

lulu-135

lulu-154

lulu-177

lulu-193

I even let her take some pictures of me.
That was scary fun.
lulu-224

lulu-233

lulu-163

lulu-165

lulu-139
love you lu-lu.
thank you for giving me a reason to start blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment