Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

i would like a new song.

someone needs to make up a new song for me
like the ever popular "Nice day for a white wedding....."
super emphasis on the "g" sound at the end....insert crazy guitar solo.

I need one that goes something like,
"Nice day for perfect pictures..."
with the wailing guitar too please.
I bet maroon 5 could sing it.
OR, I could totally wish for a rebirth of the 80's hair bands.
Then someone would have to pinch me,
because I would literally think I was in heaven.

Not sure it would be quite as big of a smash hit,
but it would be super fun for me to sing at photo shoots.

But then I might lose clients
because word would get around about my singing voice.
And that, that....would be very sad.
and humiliating.

So for now, I'll just groove to the beat in my head.
And always remember that this day,
it was a "nice day for perfect picturesssssssss"
super emphasis on the "s" sound again.
and a little air guitar.
just for funsies.

So Rinon family...this was loads of fun.
Your kids were awesome.
I could probably write a song about that too.
But, I'll save it for later.

rinon-25

rinon-14

rinon-107

rinon-123

rinon-146

rinon-209

rinon-230

rinon-259

rinon-264

rinon-278


rinon-129

rinon-307

rinon-359

rinon-362

rinon-407

rinon-419



No comments:

Post a Comment