Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

in the spirit of gratefulness

...do you have people in your life that make you smile when you think about them?

i do.
this is an example of one such family that makes me smile when i think about them.

bari and i have known each other for years.
(i won't get into the specifics of just how many that is...)

she makes me smile, and subsequently, her family does too.
that makes me grateful.

grateful for friendship.
grateful for a friend that has a great listening and advising ear.
grateful for a teacher for my daughter that has encouraged her to point her toes during a back walkover.
grateful for the confidence i see her instilling in my very moldable 6 year old.
grateful for the support she has shown me through my business adventures.
grateful.


have you told the friends in your life that make you smile that your grateful for them?
today might be a great day to do that.







No comments:

Post a Comment