Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

flippin' pinterest....

Officially, it's called the "SNOWBALL EFFECT."

Take one open-ended idea
...and it snowballs.
picks up speed and takes on a life of it's own.

Unofficially, it's called the "PINTEREST EFFECT."
The results are pretty much the same.

A few months back I started pinning all of these ideas
for Macy's 7th Birthday.

An ART PARTY.
Easy.
Open-ended.
All the color possibilities of the rainbow.

And while I love, love, love PINTEREST,
I also loathe, detest, and dislike PINTEREST.

It's too much.
Like, I seriously get a belly-ache of fullness after spending a few HOURS browsing.
A Pinterest-hangover of sorts.
Food-poisoning.
Gluttony.


However...
with a little self-control
(and i stress little, because i had very very little self-control)
I pulled off a 7TH BIRTHDAY ART PARTY.
for my darling little artist.

 
food!!! 


 hot-cold-tubbing....
 








 dessert!!!

 
 party-favors



art-time

 art lesson




face painting.

1 comment:

  1. Um, yeah, not a lot of pinterest self control turned into a fabulous party and a feast for the eyes! Geesh! Amazing! I hate pinterest. I love pinterest. It sucks me in and spits me out too.

    ReplyDelete