Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

2012 Rewind Part 4

NOVEMBER

This month is always crazy for me because of Christmas pictures.
It's the last push for getting everyone's cards done and I quite frankly get a little crazy.
I'm promising myself this year to do things different.
November did provide for some fun family moments.

 Z decided to play hairdresser. 
 We took a mini-family vaca to the coast.
It was really a work related trip, but being at this wedding didn't quite feel like work.
We stopped for lunch at Hoppe's in Cayucous.
Delicious food.
Can't wait to go back.
 Can I just say how awesome it is to be the one that captures your childhood friend's wedding? What a cool job I have.  She is so in love and so happy, and nothing delights me more than seeing people

We so enjoyed this venue, the people, the intimacy of the wedding...and how much work went into the simple details like homemade napkins, signature drinks, homemade cookies and brownies from the bride's mom...
Not really sure what we did for the rest of November, it is a blur in my mind.  Pretty sure I took lots of pictures though. Lots and lots of pictures.
And this handsome little stud had a fantastic Preschool Thanksgiving party.

No comments:

Post a Comment