Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

2013 February


Remember how I said January was kinda a let down?
February was clearly following in January's footsteps.
Joy in the midst of sorrow?
Clearly we were still working on perspective.

 Steve and our community had to say goodbye to Coach Buck. 
A man's man...sports buff...substitute extraordinaire...storyteller...friend...mentor.

Much of February was spent with community.
We all rallied, fought, & prayed.
4 Josh.
And Josh went home to the Lord. 
I'm certain Coach Buck started private coaching lessons with Josh, 
who I'm sure is a baseball superstar in heaven.

Exhausted, heartsick and down, I got a double ear infection.
I had so much snot and congestion it came out of my eyes, literally.
You're welcome for the fantastic descriptive visual.
But throughout the heartache of February, we found things to be grateful for.
Friends + Basketball= Radicalness
 The 49ers went to the Superbowl.
 We celebrated the love in our family, and how grateful we are for each other.

For Valentine's Day we bought a fondue maker and dipped into chocolate.
What could be better?



What could be better I asked?
SNOW!!! 








i amand i'm officially out of words for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment