Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Rewind

Life has been a whirlwind around here.
Bad excuses.
I've been really bad about documenting 2012, let alone 2013.
My kids and I love looking back at our printed blog (Family Yearbooks)
So I'm going to focus the next few days on getting caught up for the sake of the book.
A picture story look-back and important things I missed documenting that I never want to forget.

So enjoy.

JULY:
Steve and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary in Big Sur.
We found a great little place to stay through VRBO, called the "Little House"
It was romantic and like a book.
That is until we realized Steve's brakes were bad as we were driving down Hwy 1.
That was not fun, and not cheap.
As I sit in this July heat, it makes me want to hop in the car and head right back to the little house, it's babbling creek, it's fresh air, and restoration.






AUGUST:
We had a family reunion in San Simeon with Steve's side of the family.
We documented the vacation with some steller family photos with some amazing photographer
who knows how to operate her own tripod.






i am joni lane and I love Seinfeld reruns too.

No comments:

Post a Comment