Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

strawberry pizza pie

It's been a long time since I took pics of food.
It was time to record a recipe.
And Strawberry Pizza Pie from All Recipes for Macy's birthday was the perfect candidate.

 Mix 1 c. flour, 1/2 c. powdered sugar, and 1/2 cup melted butter.


Press into an ungreased pie tin and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Wash 2 1/2 cups of strawberries and slice. Set aside.

Mix 8oz of softened cream cheese with 1/2 c. white sugar until creamy.

Smear onto cooled crust, refrigerate. 

Just before serving, mix strawberries with strawberry glaze, and top generously.
I tripled the recipe, so that's why I have three.  The above recipe if for ONE Strawberry Pizza Pie.

Serve.  It's yummo.

I am joni lane and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I actually said "smile" in my head as I took pictures of strawberries.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment