Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

April 2013 REVIEW

This is why I wish I blogged more regularly.
I don't remember much of April.
If I blogged I would remember more details.

Here's what I do remember:

We played a lot of T-ball and softball in April.
Here Zachary and Stran are sitting in Grammy's car to watch their sisters play softball.  This is the game I missed because I was at a photo session and Macy hit a homerun. Boo.



We celebrated the Dodger's opening day full of hope for the upcoming season.

We took opportunities to hang out with friends and invest in time well spent as often as we could.
 We spent our last visit with my beautiful Auntie during her final visit to her castle in the sky, Innagotadivita.  I brought her some lilacs from our house, the best my old fashioned lilac has ever done. They bloomed like this just for her I'm convinced.


i amand I blog so I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment