Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ski Week 2014

Our school takes a week off in February to celebrate President's Day and to allow kids a chance to ski at our very own local ski destination, China Peak.
They've been doing this since I was a kid.
I learned to ski through this program and it's awesome that my kids have the same opportunity.
Our school offers transportation, lessons, and rental equipment for a fraction of the cost of going alone.
We took advantage of one day this year.
Although the snow conditions this year have been lacking, my first time skiers had a fantastic time and can't wait to go again.
Thanks FES for making this possible for our kids.
Thanks to China Peak as well for offering this program.








i amand the bunny hill and I are still great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment