Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The First Day of School 2013

This post is way behind.
I'm okay with that.

The first day of school this year was a huge transition for our family.

Macy started fourth grade in Mrs. Corn's class.
Zachary started kindergarten in Mrs. Blesse's class.
I started back to work in the library as Mrs. Lloyd, again.

 Zachary's orientation day at FES.
 Checking out the Cafeteria.
 His buddies Stran and Colton.
The three muskateers.
 His first REAL day.
There may or may not have been oodles of tears that day.
It may or may not have helped tremendously that I could be on campus
as a staff member to ease that transition.
It may or may not have been harder on me than him.
 Steve took care of the signage for me this year.
I loved that he stayed home for a few extra hours to see us all off.

Taking the mandatory videos.




i am and I'm happy to say that we are an Eagle Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment