Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

June 2013 Rewind

June was pretty rad.
....of 2013.
You got confused for a second and then considered posting...hey Joni, how do you know June is rad?
Because it was.
In 2013.
We were out of school at the end of May, so June was a true summer vacay.
We managed to stay busy.
And happy.
And humble.
We'll get to the humble story in two booty shakes...

First: Zach turned 5.
You might remember his amazing super-hero party.

Next: The kids performed with Studio on the Hill Dance Recital at the Mercedes Edwards Theatre in Clovis.  So many talented kids.  It was crazy hot.
Hot like...is that pee running down my leg or just sweat oozing out of my many pores?
I took pics of the studio kids that day and I'm pretty sure I have never felt so exhausted, sore, and out of my ever-loving mind.
Cookoo-for-cocoa-puffs.
I slept for an entire day (if memory serves) or at least I wish I did after that.















THEN:
Humble Pie.
I was shooting a wedding in Modesto, and I'm totally in my groove.
Bossy pants over here.
You stand like this, turn your head, shoulders back, smile...
okay....you get it.
I'm bossy.
You have to be a little bossy when you shoot a wedding.
I like efficiency, and I'm a darn good expediter.
I have a plan and I like to stick to it.
Some people call that bossy.
I call that efficient.
So the story goes like this...

I'm literally too big for my bossy britches.
And I posted the story here:
BABY GOT BACK: http://lloydmountain.blogspot.com/2013/07/baby-got-back.html

Finally:
I learned to laugh out loud at myself.
It actually felt pretty good.

i am and i like to dance. a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment