Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2014 Summer List

I realized today that my kids were starting to implode. It was really hot today and nearly imploding kids, heat, and boredom make for a nearly imploding mommy. Then it hit me.
This is all my fault.
It's already July (picture in your mind how emphatically I said "July") and this mama doesn't have her summer list done. 

I always do a summer list.
I think they are fun, motivating, and it just so happens I'm a list makin' kinda gal.
Shocked you with that little gem, now didn't I?

So tonight after my babies went to bed, I got all artsy-fartsy (that's a technical term in case you wondering) and made our summer list and I'm gonna shock the pants off my kiddos when they wake up and realize it's finally summer vacation at our house!!! 

I know. You're reading through this list and you're all..."Hey Joni, that looks amazingly radical and it just so happens I would like to join you for that amazing outing/BBQ/ice cream/movie."

Tell me.
I'm social like that and we just so happen to enjoy "most" of our friends. ;)
So lemme know and it will be on like Donkey Kong.

Bedtime for me now because I'm getting too witty for my own good.

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment