Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Before I blogged...

Before I ever blogged...I journaled.

Macy is turning 9 on Monday.
Nine.

Whew!
It just doesn't seem possible that she's that old. (or me for that matter!)

Here is my very first letter/journal to Macy.



 Clearly, patience has been an issue for me for a long, long time.

Macy, we are so thankful for the way God has crafted you.
Sometimes you make us crazy.
Sometimes you blow our minds with who you are becoming.
You are a true mix of the both of us, with your own special character traits.

You are creative.
You are snuggly.
You love attention.
You are a dancer.
You love words.
You are a scholar.
You are a reader.
You are a dilly-dallier.
You are intuitive.
You are bossy.
You are emotional.
You are eager.
You are kind-hearted.
You are emphatic.
You are a writer.
You are loved, fully.

You are uniquely Macy and your details remind us daily of how lucky we are to be your parents.

xoxoxoxo,
Mommy


i am and i am impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment