Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Father Daughter Dance 2015

Last night Steve and Macy attended the Father Daughter dance.  Going with tradition, we had to have a little photo session and pre-dance warm up.  It's funny to watch them year to year and how Macy's personality has grown and changed.  She was so silly this year, really starting to embrace her quirkiness instead of feeling so embarrassed to let loose.  I always tend to agree with Audrey Hepburn, the happiest girls are the prettiest girls.  When she is silly and happy and joyful to be herself  she is the prettiest little girl I know.


Warming up their dance moves takes serious strategy and planning.


Hottie McHotpants is such a good sport.
She recommends a pose, and he does it.
He's that secure, people.


With serious flair, I might add.
Love this MAN!!

They did MY move.
Batman eyes are MY move.
I can share, I guess.


 This was the finale of sorts, until I decided they needed to learn how to spin and dip.


It was a failed lesson of sorts.
It went from choke-hold moves to some death defying nearly crack-your-head-open moves.
Sheesh.





 We tabled that lesson for another day.
Macy was pretty hyper at this point and wanted to take some pictures throwing blossoms.
I obliged and giggled myself silly over her dramatic antics.
She's a riot.




I finally asked, can you just smile in one?  She's such a cheezer.
 And then she decided she should blow them at my camera.


Which was hilarious until she took a big breath in to blow hard on the blossoms and ended up with one in her throat making her gag.
I giggled with fits again.
Good times my beautiful spirited Macy.
You delight this mama's heart with your joy.







I am and I think we can choose a lot of our joy.  Today, I choose to be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photo session! These photographs are just stunning. Great job dear! My sister just gave birth to little princes and we have been thinking to hire a professional Port Macquarie Photographer for newborn photography.

    ReplyDelete