Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Old Time Rock and Roll

The oldie in me will forever call this place "Roller Towne"...
Macy corrects me every time with an excessive eye-roll and a clarifying tone to say, "It's CAL SKATE MOOOOM."

NOTED.
I will still probably call it Roller Towne.

Again we brought the mountain down to town to hang out over our Thanksgiving break.
I'm always so excited to see these faces.
Doing life alongside people that help raise up your kids, keep them accountable, and literally pick them up when they fall down is a blessing indeed.

It bears repeating, I am thankful.



If you didn't already know, there is a 7-11 next door.
They have THE Slurpee there.
It was freezing outside.
We still drank them and got brain freeze.
Oh, and Vito found THE pink donuts and shared.
He's a keeper.
And last but not least, I had the banana flavored Slurpee. 
You knew I would.








I am and I like banana flavored just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment