Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Reasons for Purchase

At a recent trip to Bev Mo I was distracted in the soda section 
(yes, at Bev Mo) by these gorgeous bottles.  
Obviously my mind went straight to repurposing them 
into a spray painted beautiful milk glass looking flower vase.
Obviously.

I was also really interested in trying them out, 
but they carried a pretty hefty price tag.
I quickly decided that it would be a decorating/taste testing 
win-win if I committed to the purchase.

And in true Lloyd Mountain taste-testing form, we made it a family event.

Here is a suggestion of what you should pay attention to as a mom when you are deciding what to try out for taste testing:

WHAT DOES HIGH CAFFEINE REALLY MEAN?

Oh, I'll tell you.
Like if I ever had a Monster or a Red Bull (which I haven't)
and I fed it to my kids for dinner only

So, when your kids are running around the house like the Lost Boys from Peter Pan and you can't figure out 
why you can't sleep (that's what high caffeine means)

So, CHEERS to our taste-testing adventure.



THE CAST:
ROOTBEER     CHERRY    MYSTERY. (Kinda like a SQUIRT)






ZACHARY'S OPINION;



MACY'S OPINION:

MY OPINION:

AND, HOTTIE MCHOTPANTS WHO IS VYING FOR A SPOT ON THE FOOD NETWORK OPINION:










No comments:

Post a Comment