Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

January Rewind


2016 started off with beautiful weather and so many reasons to get outside and spend time together as a family.  Steve and I each picked a word to focus on throughout the year.  Admittedly, I can't say it was on the forefront of my mind all year, but as I look back now to write the year-end posts I can see that we really did have the heart for the words we picked.
Steve picked the word: "Intentionality"
I picked the word: "Family"

They happen to go well together.
A little peanut butter and jelly I think.

Here's a review of our year by months.

Beginning in January.

New Year's Day we opted outside to hike the San Joaquin River Gorge with our youngest pup, Scully.  The weather was perfect and we enjoyed a little picnic with my parents.







Basketball Season started for the kids so we spent much of our time shuttling them to and from their practice.






Macy participated in the Spelling Bee and made it to the Ponderosa Spelling Bee as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment