Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Ballpark


For Christmas this year I got a choice to go to Portland or a Dodger-Giant baseball game with my great aunt and uncle.  You probably already know what I chose.  If you don't, then let me tell you.  I went to the Dodger-Giant game.  I was really looking forward to it because I got to have a home plate view of the field.

The day started with me going to my grandparents coffee shop for breakfast.  My aunt and uncle picked me up there.  Then we got in the car and drove to the stadium.
Next we went and got a jumbo dog and garlic fries.

Then we went to the garden back in Center Field.  After that we went to the seats behind home plate.
We also got some great pics during the game.  My favorite part of the park is the big Coca-Cola slide.




We got to see a game used Buster Posey catching gear.

We got some candy.
My reaction to Arroyo's RBI single.
We also got some great food.  The name of the place we ate at after the game was called Pamir.  We ate hummus, mantu dumplings, chicken qorma curry, and koobideh kabobs.

Uncle Ron! Why did you pack a Giant's blanket?
Uncle Ron and Aunt Jamey, thank you so much for that amazing trip.  I loved spending time with you.

P.S.  The Dodgers won.






























1 comment:

  1. Gifted at blogging just like his mama

    ReplyDelete